Update

14:32 0 Comments

Now the writing assignments are out of the way, it's time to bring on the fun stuff!

I am currently starting on the Artefacts for the Research Module, from looking into interior monologue, operative words etc etc, I have chosen to produce a performance based animation but with no dialogue for Artefact 1. This allows the audience to focus on the characters movements to tell the story and show strong emotions that the audience can relate to. At the moment I am working on the storyboards and blocking stages, which I will blog more about soon. I am using the Morpheus Rig to animate.

For the External Client Project I am awaiting a brief from Boxframe, a motion graphics company who I worked with over summer, so I will explain more of this soon.

In the mean time, check out this character animation show reel. A graduate from iAnimate...


Character Animator Reel 2012 from cesc pujol font on Vimeo.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :