Moving Image!

16:47 1 Comments

For our first five week project, we were put into groups and given a short script to work from for the next five weeks. The script we have been assigned to is called 'Ticket' which is about a girl and a boy meeting at a bus stop/bench. We were all given roles, these were producer, director, editor, sound and production designer and camera and lighting. I am the sound and production designer. This basically means that I will be in charge of making sure the sound is clear and also what sounds to use within the film. Such as, music, voices, sound effects and etc. This will involve making my own sound effects for the film and using different pitches to enhance the ambience and feel of the scenes within the film which I will work and discuss this with the editor I.E. Samantha :-)

For my own role, I will continue to research, test my own sounds and use the equipment to my best ability. I am mainly looking into creating sound effects such as, crunching of leaves and fizzy drink bottles opening and etc.

I will blog plenty.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment :