Context 2!

11:41 0 Comments

For the network report for the context two module, I have contacted companies that really inspire me, seeing whether it would be possible to have a work experience placement with them over the summer, or whether I could come in and have a chat. I am still waiting on some replies, although I know they will all be busy with other things. I just really hope they get back to me.

I am also thinking of contacting Bournemouth University about there MA Computer Animation course and maybe someone could give me some feedback on my work and how I could improve and etc.
Phil in the seminar the other week mentioned he knows a woman who works at the University who is a script writer so we thought it would be worth giving her an email, which is also what I plan on doing.

Meanwhile, I have been working on my essay. However I am generally really interested in some work experience regardless to the report. I was planning on contacting companies for a placement, irrelevant to the essay. It would be a great opportunity to experience the industry and work with the companies I inspire.

Anyway, I shall let you know how it goes! Fingers crossed for me.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :