Visualisation Project

15:06 0 Comments

For the 'Still Life' project, we are asked to design, model and render four still life images in 3Ds Max. Below I have put together a mood board of some images that relate to my idea for this project...
























My main idea is close ups of mantelpieces and the ornaments on them. My designs for this would be different mantelpieces, old to modern. I was also thinking I could add a photo frame onto each separate render of a certain person growing up. For this I could use photographs of someone in my family. I thought this would show an inspiring narrative side to my designs and the outcome would be really effective.

For this I will undertake my own primary research where I will take photographs of existing mantelpieces and textures. This will help me with some inspiration so I can start sketching and designing my own models.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :