Why I haven't blogged in a while....

14:36 1 Comments

Hello! I am now back to blogging, blogging and more blogging, especially everything I do over summer. I haven't blogged much lately because my Dad checks my blog and I made a surprise Fathers Day animation for him, so obviously I didn't want him to see. This is my first time character animating using Maya, where I used the Morpheus Rig to do so.

Below are some screenshots developing the animation.....

Dad in his chair at home


Below are some facial expressions....   





















I'll upload the animation to vimeo now and explain what I know myself that I need to work and improve on.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment :

  1. I do strongly recommend is developing relationships with other bloggers – especially if you want to grow your blog or get it to make money.

    Collaborating can make a huge difference in a very short time while going it alone can take much longer.

    mobile apps development

    ReplyDelete