Back to work...

04:48 0 Comments

Hello, last week was my first week back at University. Third year, scary stuff!
We have been thrown a lot of work at us however, I expected it. The first term assignments are mainly all essays, which are not my favourite but at least I am writing about what I love.... CHARACTER ANIMATION!

MODULES:
Research Module
Client Project
Context 3

(Which all last the whole year)

I have made a time schedule to manage myself well for this year, as the projects all overlap. I also have planned to set my own deadlines one week before the submission deadline. I have repeatedly convinced myself to stick to these! I will also create a detailed version and blog it very soon.


Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :