My Multimedia!

16:14 0 Comments

For my multimedia, I will discuss the one and only FUJIFILM S1000FD camera! I have had this camera for about two years now and I personally think it’s a great camera to work with.
I previously studied a national diploma in design at college. Part of the diploma was photography, therefore when I started the course I thought it would be a good idea to buy a decent camera. I was looking for a camera that had plenty of features such as optical zoom, macro, stabilisation and versatile shooting.
I researched various cameras on the Internet before I came to a decision, such as canon 550d, Nikon d3000 and many more. What also caught my eye were cameras that were compact but manageable to use, I thought this would be perfect for location photography.
 

In the end I found the Fujifilm s1000fd camera, where it had everything I needed and more. The camera is a small compacted (SLR style) digital camera, which had all the features I wanted, and also panorama shooting, red-eye removal, face detection and SUPER macro. It additionally had 10.0 mega pixels and 12x optical zoom, which was brilliant for such a small camera. It cost me around one-hundred and fifty pounds, which I thought was a reasonable price.
I was happy with the camera, it produced me quality photographs, it didn't give me any bother and I still use it to this day. I’m unlikely to buy a new camera, unless I need a new one or something better catches my eye. Nevertheless the design and features are great but I think the desire to buy the upgrade of the product isn’t as essential as it might be for products such as the iPhone. Yet, there are thousands of reasons to why this might be.
Overall I enjoy using my camera and I think it's worth every penny!

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :