Interactive - Week One!

15:29 0 Comments

In the first week we were given the project brief which is to create a website/portfolio about yourself. The project is called DigitalMe. To start we were introduced HTML on dreamweaver and CSS. We were taught how to code a layout from scratch, this will continue and expand for the next three weeks. We also were asked to produce a moodboard about yourself. This is a nice way to visually show somebody what you enjoy. I also produced a sheet of different types of typography which is shown beneath with my moodboard. 





I have previously studied typography at college, so I have a good understanding of what its all about. However I will continue to research typography to go towards the text I will use within my website.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :