Interactive Inspiration & Ideas!

05:12 0 Comments

For the interactive DIGITAL-ME project, I have a few ideas in my mind what my layout will look like. I plan to base it on a cork board for the home page and the links are notes and pictures pinned onto the cork board which then turn into a scrap book when you click onto the link. I thought this would work well because its quite quirky and different to other websites, which potentially could make it stand out.
I have researched existing websites and I have found tons that have inspired me. Below are some that stood out to me.

 

I also enjoy photography so I will be including that into my website. And I thought the homepage above was quite inspiring because of the man in the background holding the contents page. This is something I might explore when designing.

I tend to use a lot of colours in my work, like the websites above but I also like the mix of a white background and then the colours to stand out, a bit like this homepage below...

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :