Project Three!

10:59 0 Comments

Our third project is based on After Effects. For this we have to create an advert which is thirty seconds long for the Olympics, however the sport that we advertise has to be a 'fantasy' sport. For example, shot put underwater.

From discussion of the brief in the previous seminar, I am guessing we have to create a 3D environment and a 2D character but then again I'm also guessing it could be entirely up to you.

So, I have planned my 'fantasy' sport to be 56 000 000 000 metre (googled it) races to mars! I have been sketching some human and alien character designs because I was thinking the race could be Humans Vs Aliens. I am currently working on a storyboard.

Problem: I have left my scanner lead at home in Huddersfield so unfortunately I cannot scan them onto my computer at the moment, however I will go into uni to do it.

On thursday we have to present our idea to the seminar class.

I have made a quick moodboard of images that inspire me.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :