Life and bee-boy!

14:20 0 Comments

Today I went to see Puss In Boots in 3D at the cinema with my Dad. Overall I thought it was brilliant! I concentrated on the animating throughout the film along with all the other animated films and shorts I watch. I always feel much more inspired, especially after watching The Adventures Of Tin Tin a few weeks ago, as I was more intrigued about the visualistion. Infact, all I seem to only watch nowadays are animated films, I love it!

Recently I downloaded the Bee-Boy free 3Ds Max rig, where I have been playing around animating with him, which has been fun! I haven't animated a 3D character yet and I really want to gain skills in this area of animation. Also, I have a project at University on a 'silent comedy' character animation. Therefore, I want to learn as much as possible for myself and the project.

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :