11 Second Club!

05:29 0 Comments

I've been working with the MAX rig, thanks to Peter Starostin and James Hunt. I have started off animating a walk cycle, although I'm not posting it on my blog just yet because I'd prefer it to be a bit better :-)

I really want to start entering the 11 Second Club, however I don't think I've mastered everything just yet, sooooo I'm spending a lot of time learning how to animate characters. In my last animation project 'The Chess Player', I was told to focus on my timing so I have been researching more on timing than anything lately. I also got a book for Christmas called 'Timing for Animators' which is really useful.

I'm inspired by a lot of the entries from the 11 Second Club. However, one that I really inspires me is the winner from May 2011. I think the timing works brilliantly and it shows you don't need facials to make a great animation. It is also inspiration for my next animation project....



  

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :