Rough Sketch!

03:52 0 Comments

Contemplating whether to subscribe to Digital Tutors because I really want to learn character animation in more depth. The free tutorials I find online don't seem to cover a lot. I would also like to learn a lot more of Maya especially for character animation.

Below is a rough sketch of my old man that I am going to model in 3Ds Max. For now the sketches below are suitable for me to start modelling. I want to create a drunken old man, so his clothes will be a little worn when I add textures to the 'drunk' haha!... think I might call him 'Derek' - Derek the drunk! Although my grandad was called Derek and I'm pretty sure he wasn't a drunk. Oh well!

So, below is a rough sketch and I will keep blogging screen shots of me modelling Derek, enjoy......

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :