For the last month of summer!

04:51 0 Comments

So, recently I haven't been able to animate due to being in hospital but I now have a month to learn as much Maya as possible and to help do this is a wonderful book called 'How to cheat in Maya 2012' by Eric Luhta and Kenny Roy. The word 'cheat' is not as fooling and miss leading as you might think. The book basically teaches you all the ins and outs for animating fast and effectively.

On the website: www.howtocheatinmaya.com there are project files from each of the sections throughout the book to download and work with along side the book.

Today I will work through the book from the beginning where I will hopefully master one section every two days. Therefore I will blog what I have learnt every two days.

When I reach the end I will then produce my own animation using all the techniques I have learnt. I will blog about this nearer the time - maybe a 11second club entry.

Due to the accident that I was involved in I can't draw very well at all, so until my hand is better I won't be posting any drawings/storyboards online. I will keep my drawings to myself for the time being, apologises.

Anyway, time to get started!
 

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :