Robot Sketch

15:21 2 Comments

Today Andy demonstrated how to animate the tutorial robot arm we created over the past week. I really enjoyed animating today and I learnt a hell of a lot in a short space of time. I have still got to finish the animation but I am close to finishing, which is my plan for tomorrow. It has made me think about leaning more towards the animation side of things rather than character modelling for a future career. I enjoy animating and I don't get bored easily :o)

Tonight I have sketched a robot design for 'The Chess Player' project and scanned it onto my computer to show you all, whayy! I'll expand the drawing into its different view points and detail, which then I will blog as soon as possible. I will also show the developments of me modelling the character in 3ds max using screenshots, as I am starting that tomorrow!

Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments :

  1. By the way, me and Amanda asked yesterday, and Andy said we can do just the arms like in his example, don't have to do a whole robot or 2. Can do if youre up to the challenge though! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I see thanks :o) I will see how it goes and if not then I will take your advice! Quite like a challenge though, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete