Carlos Baena!

14:01 0 Comments

I came across Carlos Baena's website earlier and it really inspired me with all the resources and tips and tricks he has on his website to help people like me. He mentioned what to think about when creating a showreel and sending it to companies. This really inspired me towards creating my own showreel which I am currently working on. Carlos is also a co founder for Animation Mentor, which started in March 2005. Animation Mentor is something I'd love to do in the future, however finding the cash for it is a bit tricky. Maybe one day ayeeee! Character animation is what I want to get good at.

http://www.carlosbaena.com/

Check out his website, very inspiring!
Below are some of his 3D artwork.........




Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :