I forgot to mention that I have changed my idea for the Silent Comedy project!

09:46 0 Comments

I do this a lot. Always changing my mind and ideas but this time I'm sticking to it :D After hours and hours of Unwrapping 'pea'ing' me off I have textured my character the normal way for texturing, since I am only using basic colours anyway I thought it wouldn't be a problem.

I am quite confident with using UVW unwrapping because I used it in my visualisation project to texture my scene, maybe I just need to work on unwrapping a character, however my UV's were fine :| Maybe it's the computer or maybe it just doesn't like me - haha!

Soooo as I was saying, I have changed my idea for this project. I have designed a chubby child tries pinching cookies from someones window sill and the all ways he tries to get the cookies is comical! I have done a full rough story board (did that yesterday) but I'll blog a better one when I get round to it. I think I might start doing it tonight.

So here is a render of my character below and I will now start rigging my character and complete that tonight! Yay!

I am going to make his eye pupils a little bigger and maybe give the poor boy some hair!














Alyssa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :